Friday, March 7, 2014

Why??? For all that's holy, WHY?

Seriously, anyone that knows me knows that I love Oreos.  Preferably double stuffed.  But I like the vanilla and chocolate equally.  Dry that is.  But if I'm going to be dipping in milk, than it must be chocolate.

And I have a serious love of cookie dough.  I'm a little ashamed, but a little proud, to say that I ate a whole box of preformed frozen band fundraiser cookies, before they made it to the oven.  Not in one sitting, I'm not GROSS.  But over the course of a couple months, they disappeared one, sometimes two at a time.

Then Oreo had to go and make these.



Don't believe the naysayers.  They lie.  They do not have an overwhelming aftertaste.  And hell to the no they don't taste like coffee.  I DESPISE COFFEE.  What a bunch of crackpots.  They are delicious.  Amazingly delicious.  To the point that I won't be buying them EVER again.  I can't have them in my house.  I just can't be trusted.

I try to make it up to myself telling myself that my new infatuation with raw cauliflower or raw broccoli for lunch evens out the half dozen cookies I can eat in one sitting.  But even I can't rationalize that one out for long.  And there are only so many extra miles I'm willing to put on the old treadmill.  But these are worth a trip to the grocery store.  Maybe they won't be around long?

And maybe you should just try them for yourselves.  I mean, after all, I do like these too...

No comments:

Post a Comment