Monday, January 19, 2015

Another weekend, another basketball game

I can't help but face a day of basketball with trepidation.  Not having ever been a basketball fan... did I mention that before???  But seriously, it is so fun.  Even though we were home and that meant we were there for...give or take 7 hours... it was so fun.  I absolutely LOVE watching Sophie's team play and we even stayed to watch my 6th grade girls play a game.  I might be coming a basketball fan...ssshh...  She's so fun to watch.  I love to watch her get in there and get put her all into every game.  And thanks to a quick trip to Rochester we were not a fashion disaster this week.  New laces, new socks, new shorts... check out that hip baller.




Sunday we intended to have a lazy day at home, but you know how that goes.  One cleaning thing led to another and then it was a beautiful day and all of a sudden we were heading out to the pasture to play with Libby's boys.  She wanted to get some pictures.  So guess what that means.  That means mom gets to be the one looking like an idiot chasing around her horses.  And because they don't "chase" very well and aren't spooky, I got one hell of a workout.  To make matters EVEN better, we had an audience with a vehicle that passed and gave us a friendly honk.  (Thanks for witnessing my humiliation, Adam.)
These two might not have been easy to get to go "dashing through the snow", but they are so adorable!!!  You cannot resist these two and their adorable faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment