Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I'm back!

Hey everybody!  I'm back!  Sorry for the several month long hiatus.  I had gotten bad at blogging, but that has to be the longest I have ever gone without boring you all with my posts.  Can't let that happen again.

What has me back you ask?  This past weekend I finally got to meet someone that I have been internet acquaintances with for years and she said she loved my blog!  Who knew!  I had a fan!  So you can all blame her for my blathering on from here on out.

I changed the blog a little.  Well, just the title.  We are no longer just three ladies.  We've added to our family!  And we have relocated so had to drop the Harmony.  I thought about keeping the "in harmony" to describe our family lifestyle.  But "in chaos" or "in disarray" might have been more accurate.  (I kid.  Well.  Kind of.)

So!  I'm back and maybe, I'll remember to stay back.


No comments:

Post a Comment