Monday, May 15, 2017

And the signs say...

I have to say, I’m not a believer in the zodiac.  I could never be one of those people that checks their horoscope every day and uses it to guide their paths.  But a random compatibility meme for Zodiac signs showed up in my Pinterest feed and of course I read it.  I started to get a giggle out of quite a bit of what the Zodiac memes had to say about matching a Taurus (me) with a Gemini (Tim). Let me share...



It's funny how a person wants it to really represent them. As I'm reading this I am thinking about how I like to stay home and am kind of a homebody while Tim loves to do things and be busy. But... really, most of the time both of us are quite content to hang out at home, play a board game or just catch a show on TV. I don't think "restless" would exactly describe Tim.

So of course this got me started reading and checking out other memes that deal with the Zodiac. Most specifically Taurus and Gemini. I kind of get the impression that they do a pretty good job of matching everyone who falls into the birthday range of any sign.

Let's see what they have to say about a Taurus (me).

No way, who me?  I have to admit that I have THE hardest time delegating.  I usually have an idea in my head of how something is supposed to go, look, be and gosh darn it if others can't seem to read my mind.  So I'll just do it myself.  

Hmmm...  how can this be so right?  Does anyone else look at these things and think they sound exactly like them.  I know and have taken the tests to discover my personality type.  I expect everything I read on an INFJ to sound like me.  I do not expect some random star gazing hocus pocus to resemble me.



Stubborn! Who you calling stubborn? Not me? I don't think of myself as hung up on myself. But then I guess most people who are hung up on themselves probably don't recognize and acknowledge that fact so... I'm going to go with ... not me!



Okay -so the phrase "wifey material" is like nails on a chalkboard to me. What makes someone "wifey material". If you say, is maternal, takes care of you and cooks I will lose my shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment