Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Me as a Wife

So... I'm surfing through Pinterest today and this one pops out at me.  It makes me giggle because I may do this.  A lot.  In fact, someone may have been whining at the last family gathering because I kept stealing all the fresh pineapple off of his plate.  I mean, c'mon - if he really loved me, he'd let me eat his pineapple.  Am I right? 


I know I've shared this one before.  I'll probably share it again.  But it is so perfect and so funny.  I try really hard not to wake up Tim because I've never met someone who works as hard or as many hours as he does.  He deserves his sleep, but sometimes I have really important news to share.  Like...



I am can assure you that Tim has heard this exact or very similar thing as I have pulled out my little vacuum to suck up critters.  We have yet to have ants.  But if I never see another boxelder bug, asian beetle or spider again, I think I could die happy.

I've been really good.  Honest I have been.  But I never stop looking online.  It's a good thing I don't know any stop and shop animal shelters. Or this could be me.  


Well, this is pretty related so... yeah. 



So I'm kind of upset with myself for not planning this ahead.  This would have been the perfect birthday/anniversary date to share.  But noooo... I didn't even think of it!

Now the next few memes have a similar theme.  And again - I know I've shared a few of these before.  But well, they are just too perfect not to describe what poor Tim regularly goes through. I'd say he's a saint, but I believe I have used the term unicorn and that probably fits him better.  I am a food motivated person.  



I know you're probably all feeling pretty sorry for Tim right about now.  But I'm not all bad.  I do love him with my whole heart and his happiness is always one of my top priorities.  We compliment each other pretty well.  He keeps me from owning 32 adopted dogs, I keep him supplied with food and baked goods and we both fall asleep by 8:30.  You could say we are a match made in heaven.  



No comments:

Post a Comment