Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What's a day going by without a little drama???

It would be bliss, that's what it would be! But I swear, its like women secrete a hormone that requires us to turn the smallest thing into drama.  No matter how much we say we don't.  So to make me smile and get my mind off the never ending drama I did a google search.  You know what happens when I get to googling.  I find funnies!  This is totally like a super power I want.  Can you just imagine the pure awesomeness? The whining, crying, tears, if I can't win I don't wanna play starts and "Activate Drama Shield" and it all just bounces off.


HAHA!  This one got me giggling.  For two reasons.  One - it's totally adorable and two - I'm not going to lie, I first saw this one and was thinking to myself, "What's an alpaca have to do with drama?"  It took me WAY too long to realize that it was a drama LLAMA.  


You know, I'm pretty convinced too.


Oh my.  Sing it sister.  Admit it girls, we've all been there.  And looked back on it and were like, "wow - I blew that out of proportion." 


Lastly... Anyone under the age of 18 needs to cover their eyes and scroll past the next one.  It is NOT appropriate for you youngsters, but so funny I just couldn't help but share.  

I hope you all can activate your drama shields and have a drama free day tomorrow!  And while you're at it - have a smile on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment