Friday, January 17, 2014

Who you calling crazy?

It's Friday - we all need to get a little crazy.  Let it all hang out.  Rejoice and spread the joy.  I was counseling (aka having a vent session) with a friend the other day.  I expressed and shared great words of wisdom. I empathized and related to her frustrations.  I gave personal examples and made earth shattering revelations.  And I ended the conversation with, "Or we're both just a little bit crazy."  In an effort to make her smile I searched for crazy funnies on google.  (It's a hobby, past time, obsession depending on the level of crazy you want to make it.)  Oh my gosh did I ever laugh out loud at some of these.  I settled for this one:

Seriously, the song is stuck in my head.  It struck a chord because last spring in a debate someone had asked me what had me so upset, was I off my meds.  HA! I wish.  I'm not on any, not that I didn't try to convince the doctors.  But all agreed that give me meds and I would rule the world.  See the diva post if you don't understand that humor...

While that little ditty stuck in my head and made the top of the list, others were on the short list and just barely missed the cut. 

I'm always telling my boyfriend that I'm just a little crazy.  And really the above is good advice.

Well, really.  Do I need to explain?  To be fair, not all men are stupid.  But then not all women are crazy either.  See.  It's a joke.  Relax....

 I actually pictured myself making the choo choo motion with this one.   And her face says it all.  Looks like fun - anyone care to join me?

 Hmmm.....


 I have actually used this one!  Well, maybe I meant to use it.  Well, I thought about using it.  Okay - I said it "behind someone's back", but I should have said it!

 Oops - now how did that one get in there.  Yeah, well, the truth hurts and all that.  This is so my response the next time someone calls be a bitch, or crazy, or a diva for that matter...


And yes.  In fact, I'm not so good at that.  Some people should thank my besties for helping me control my crazy.  They truly don't realize how many times my friends have saved their ass.

Shout out to all my crazy friends!  Enjoy your Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment